Chamberlain® Single-Button Remote Control
One of the perks of automated gates is easy access for those with authorization; and one of the most common access control methods on the market is remote control. With the simple push of a button, you signal your gate to open or close. This is true of the Chamberlain® Single-Button Remote Control from LiftMaster®, which also features a directional clip for easy attachment to—say—the visor of your car. The remote is powered by a 12-volt battery; a built-in red LED light indicates when the battery’s running low. This light will also light up when a transmission has been sent to your gate.
- Red LED indicates battery strength and signals sent transmission
- 12V battery and directional visor clip included
- Easy access to 12V battery and DIP switch
- 300MHz One-button Multi-Code™ ** compatible
- Not compatible with LiftMaster® or Security+® receivers