Looking for an industrial chain link fence that is not only sturdy and strong, but also lightweight? Our 1-5/8” x 21’ CR30 Top Rail is specifically designed and engineered for lightweight industrial chain link applications.
These pipes have more strength and hardness than a hot-dipped galvanized pipe due to their cold rolled nature. Our CR30 top rails are more light weight, stronger and more economical than Schedule 40 pipes. They also exceed Schedule 40 in tensile, bending and cantilever load.
Our CR30 top rails have a no-mar black powder coat finish that is dent and scratch resistant and highly durable compared to vinyl coating. Their powder coating also exceeds vinyl coating in UV testing, ensuring longer and stronger color retention.
Benefits of CR30 Top Rail:
- Great alternative to Schedule 40
- Cold rolled quality gives more control over mold and shape
- Galvanized and clear coated exceeds hot dipped galvanizing in 1000 salt spray test.
- Approved for department of transportation use
- Meets ASTM 1043 Group 1C requirements
- Durable pipe resistant to marring and blemishes
Explore our wide variety of fencing materials at America’s Fence Store today.