Wired Keypad and Proximity Reader
You've invested in security gates and/or doors for your residential community—or maybe the entrance for the building where you work. All that's missing is an easy-to-use access device to make the secure setup complete. Wired keypads are ideal for residential and commercial properties, allowing you to program unique access codes so that only those with authorization may enter the premises. When it comes to keypads, you should look for one that is durable and user-friendly. If it comes with a built-in card reader—an extra layer of security—all the better!
All of this applies to the Wired Keypad and Proximity Reader. Featuring a compact, weatherproof chassis, it has been designed to withstand outdoor exposure: a necessary feature for community gates and building entrances, where rain, snow, and sunlight exposure are factors. It is a high capacity device, capable of accommodating 4-6 digit PINs and a maximum of 2,000 users. It also features a built-in card reader and can be programmed so that the device will not grant entry until both a card read and an access code have been registered.
Here are some other useful features. In addition to weather, this keypad's metal framework is resistant to vandalism, and a built-in anti-tamper alarm alerts you whenever someone tries to open the device. You can set multiple security alarms with its integrated buzzer alarm.
All LiftMaster Openers, Operators, and Systems should be purchased through a Dealer and professionally installed.
- Supports a maximum of 2,000 users in multiple access configurations.
- Supports HID 26-bit and 30-bit Wiegand proximity card formats.
- Designed for outdoor environments with a sealed, weatherproof design allowing you to easily mount anywhere.
- Provides stand alone or pass-thru operation
- Latch Mode allows you to hold open a door or gate for an extended period of time.
- Includes Rapid Programming and Block Enrollment capability, “Add” and “Delete” program cards.
- Programmable Output Relay with adjustable contact time appropriate for Gate Operator, Commercial Door Operator, Door Strike or Solenoid Lock.
- Capable of networking two KPR2000s, PPWR to the KPR2000 or to most Access Control Systems.
Safety and Security
- Rugged Vandal-Resistant Backlit Metal Enclosure to protect casing from unwanted entry
- Anti-Tamper Alarm alerts you when someone has attempted to open the case while powered
- Integrated Alarm Buzzer and Output allows you to set additional security alarms.